"I realize now that I have to be patient with myself. I don’t want to experience the same kind of love that hurts."
The Kind That Isn’t Love At All (#409: April 16, 2014)
Written for: sylvia-arro
"The saddest word in English: Stay."
- 6-Word Story #49 (via sadsleepy)
(Source: writingsforwinter, via rosetjl)
"'Was it hard?' I ask. 'Letting go?'
‘Not as hard as holding on to something that wasn’t real.’"
- Lisa Schroeder (via observando)
"he’s going to fuck you up and you’re going to let him"
- most sober thing a drunk person could ever say to you (via n-nni)
(Source: w-r-i-st-s, via a-thousand-words)
"Maybe I don’t like people as much as the rest of the world seems to…But occasionally, people will pleasantly surprise me and I’ll fall in love with them, so go figure."
- Mark Oliver Everett (via observando)
"I’m guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I’m done, I’m done."
- Turcois Ominek (via observando)
"If people want to let you go, just let them do it. They may not understand who you are. So don’t play around with fire; don’t give them their cake and let them eat it too. Here is your rule of thumb: they either commit to you or get none of you."
- Joey Furjanic, The Heartbreak Hotel: How Long Will You Stay? (via print-casualties)
(Source: larmoyante, via print-casualties)